<br>

and let me know what you think of the information/prices and lastly the

pictures.<br> Mainly want to hear if you think we're saying anything wrong or

confusing.<br>

<br>

I'll probably make the text into several clickable sections so it doesn't just

look like a huge block of text<br>

<br>

Let's see - there is too much information, talking about RAW is over your potentail clients heads. Your goal is a meeting face to face so you can close the deal. No one will read all of that, you want them looking at the pictures and calling or emailing for more info. Now the pictures... the design is unique but a little slow. Some of the pics looked professional and a few kind of snapshotish and the perspective is off a one or two like the pic was re-sized improperly to fit. I might cut out some of the mediocre ones and use the best ones. That and far less text so you can get a meeting shold help. The left side is kind of boring maybe color the white background black with white text or fade a picture under the text to jazz it up a bit. Hope this helps

Good for you! I am also a music photographer turned wedding photographer. I found the transition to be very natural. You probably already have all of the fast lenses you need and are not unnerved by being in the middle of the action. Your website photos are GREAT. I agree the talk about raw maybe a little confusing for your brides, but if you feel good about it give it a try. If it doesn't work you can always change things up. Best of luck!!!