New Portra films- in stores yet?

I noticed one store here in Canada has some Portra 160NC in stock, but alas no

160VC yet. I didn't ask about the 400 speed versions. So just taking a survey-

does anyone in Canada or the US have stock of these new films yet in 35mm or

120? It seems for the free film offer Kodak ran out of 160VC, but still had

the other 3 versions to give out. I haven't found out if my friend in Seattle

ever got the free films or not.

Scott, I did a B&H order the very end of Nov for a mixed bag of Portra, the sample rolls are

either not coming or taking a long time. I ordered 160NC and VC in 35mm, 400VC 35mm

and 160VC in 120. All but the 160VC were the old versions, boo! I've shot one roll of the

New 160VC and it looked good, but the subject was a bit tough to really tell. Fine grain.

I've got a roll of studio portraits at the lab right now that should tell me more.

Just to note- I got my second batch of new Portra films from Ebay. So I can do my second test shoot. All I need to do is a roll of Reala 35mm and old 160VC 35mm, and Im off. I have 4 35mm cameras I plan on using, plus my Rebel XTi for digital comparison. My thoughts were to test a roll of old and new 160VC, plus Reala, and 100UC. Then shoot digital with it to see if my XTi can beat film resolution or not. Ive heard too many say either side is better, so it looks like I gotta do it myself. All I need now is for the weather to improve.

They were giving away samples of of the new Portra 120 at the Kodak booth at the Photo Plus Expo at Jacob Javitts in New York City in November--2 rolls per person. I got 2 rolls--1 of 160 NC and one of 800 NC. My girlfriend got two rolls of the new Portra 400NC. Yesterday I went to B+H and all of the rolls of Portra 400NC that I got are all New--printed right on the wrapper. I had one of the free samples of the new 400 NC's processed and they've got the 400NC-2 markings on the negs.