Why not my photos?

philipwk

I don't get a lot of comments, but I think two things drive comments. (1) Quality -- photos to which people want to respond, either because the shot has wonderful style or subject. (2) Comments that you have made on other photos; there is a norm of reciprocity at photo.net. The more comments that you make the more comments that you will get, especially if you make thought-provoking and constructive comments. Hope this helps. Good Luck.

You've been a member for almost a year and didn't rate a lot of photos so far yourself, your portfolio is also not very big. Active members receive more feedbacks. Shoot more, put your best shots in your portfolio, and ask for ratings and comments, in the same time give ratings and comments and participate the forums as well.

its true about giving comments to get comments back. the more you post on other people's

work, the more interest others will take in you. you must be pro-active. something more

than just the "great shot", or "love it" is needed. point out strength and weakness in a

constructive manner and you'll be getting comments back in no time.