upgrade PS 6.0 to CS2?

Just out of curiosity, is PS6 serving your purposes already?

What specifically do you want from CS2 or whatever that you don't get from PS6? Or Elements 2/3/4 for that matter?

I have CS2 and had 7, and I'm not sure that 7>CS2 was worth the money...

CS (1) certainly wouldn't have been worth it. If you're scanning, 7 and CS2 are significantly better than 6 for dust/retouch reasons.

Just leave ps6 as is on your computer, and install CS2 in another directory. The "updates/fixes" for CS2 on mine occupy more space on the HDA than PS3, PS4, and PS5.5 combined! On an older box like a Piii 667Mhz box here, PS 5.5 loads in 0.8 seconds, CS2 15 seconds. You can always delete ps6 later, after you learn cs2. In some ways CS2 is slower. Here I have many boxes with Ps 3, 4, 5.5, 7, Cs and cS2 ON THE SAME BOX. For dealing with the public and doing printing, having older versions of PS is required, since get some oddball old files that newer PS has abandoned. Thus ; newer PS is not always viewed as an Upgrade, more of a downgrade for some obscure applications. CS2 might also be slow on an older box, Bridge is abit pokey, while PS7's browse is jato powered on a piii..