Best camera store in WA

idphotography

I have shopped everywhere in Seattle and find that Kenmore is super reasonable when it

comes to prices. I believe in supporting the local merchant if they do their job well.

Kenmore Camera is not perfect, but who is? Online should be of last resort-you take risks

with online even from places like B&H. Ask for Bob, the owner, and you will be treated really

well.

i found the best camera shop just 2 blocks from my house. it is called pacific camera and it is beside the irish immigrant bar on university way. it isn't your typical retail store, but the guy who works there (owner?) is very helpful and has been in the photography business for years. i'm not sure how much he deals with digital cameras, but i have heard him discussing them with other customers. i, myself, was focusing on older manual cameras so i didn't really look around at the full stock. he does repairs too and did a wonderful job on my old pentax. i know this may not be so helpful in your case, but just wanted to throw my support out to the little guy.