Weston Master III Disassembly?

ARRGGHHH! I -sat- on my Weston Master III light meter, and broke the glass that covers the needle area. I was able to get out nearly all the broken glass, and the needle was not damaged. Checking against another working meter shows the Weston is still workcing correctly, and I'd like to replace the glass, perhaps with glued-in plastic.

However, I can't figure out how to take apart the Master III. The only screw I see on the back is for "zero" adjustment, and I don't see any other obvious fasteners. Is the meter fitted together like a press-to-fit jigsaw puzzle, or are there some covered screws??

FYI, I pricked my finger while removing the broken glass; it is not "safety" glass, so refrain from breaking yours over your head when you're trying to figger out its archaic increments. (1/40th @ f12.7?!)

You have to take the name plate off on the back side. Once you get the two little thumbscrews off the back plate will come off. Under that plate there are two brass screws on the lower half and one silver one on the top. Be carefule not to lose the two pins on either side of the top screw. You should be good from here. there might be glue or some sort of sticky stuff but the front should pry off pretty easy.