know the 4 you would remove and why.<p>

<p>I really appreciate your assistance here. Please be critical<p>

<a href="http://www.mcnphoto.com/1ss/default.html" >portfolio link</a>

<p>Regards<p>

Mark

Mark, I'm a million miles from being an expert but here goes....<br><br>

<ul>

<li>

DSC_00291 - not sure if the motocrosser is stopping or taking off.

</li>

<li>

_DSC3914 - already have 2 hockey pics that are great

</li><li>

_DSC4671 - doesn't really tell a story, just a kid running

</li><li>

_DSC4788 - The helmet shot, only because its my least favourite of the remaining photo's

</li>

</ul>

Andy

Sounds like Sportsshooter to me, Mark. I'd agree with above. Image #1 is just a back of rider that had just passed by. The close up shot of hockey player doesn't really add to your already very nice collection. The base-running kid is just running (the 2nd base action is more interesting.) The last image isn't as strong as others.

Good luck. I'm sure they'll pass with flying color.

Lessee, I think you could safely drop these...

#4, the race cars strung out. Colorful but not much happening. The second driver in the baby blue car looks like he's about to honk his horn so the light will change sooner.

#286, the ballerinas. This is really a cute photo but the color is off. The skin color of the center subject seems a bit greenish. OTOH, it might be worth cleaning up to present for variety.

#2180, the goalie. It seems to have missed the peak moment. The other hockey photo, #2735, is really strong so you don't need both.

#3914, the profile, just doesn't grab me.

I kinda like the last shot, of the red helmets lined up on the bench. It's a good composition.

Good luck. I don't think you should have any trouble being accepted. There's a good variety of strong material in there.

Hi Mark. Nice portfolio!

6928 (sports cars) has a CCD dust bunny near the RF wheel of the 32 car: Use the healing tool to remove it. And No, it's NOT a marble or a spot on the asphalt: You can tell the difference if you look closely.

The ballerinas' skin tones are awful: Start with the original file again (especially if it's RAW), switch to 16 bits/channel, and try again. [Or, email the original to me and I'll clean it up for you.]

Cheers! Dan