Zeiss Biogon 25mm ZM

S. Linke, If your joke were really funny, I would laugh; I did smirk a bit. It's not so easy since

my boyfriend got depressed over various medical problems (ruptured disc, pulmonary

embolism, etc.). <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Father_Ted">"Father Ted"</a>

seems to help though, especially the "Chirpy Burpy Cheap Sheep" episode. Recommended to

anyone not offended by totally irreverent humor. "Kicking Bishop Brennan Up The Arse" is a

larf too.

I'll settle for smirks. Heck, even a smirk brightens up one's day ... a wee

bit.

As for Fr. Ted, is he related to Mr. Bean? We Yanks do know good humor

when we see it ... sometimes. That's why some of us, though not yours truly, voted in the current Boy-King George.

Well the character of Father Dougal is the daffy sort, closer to Mr. Bean. In this series, he's the

parish idiot, if you will. Father Jack and Mrs. Doyle, the housekeeper, are a hoot too. The

"Father Ted" shows are very silly fun, in the tradition of "Monty Python" and "Vicar of Dibley",

but with an Irish twist. Not a high-brow Britcom, feck no.

By the way I'm a New England Yank meself, and discovered "Father Ted" in the Boston Public

Library on DVD. And for sticklers to "on topic" posts, I probably had my Leica M7 and 25mm

Biogon with me. Well, maybe I lie, it could have been the 21mm!

• 4 weeks later...