WPJA membership

Hello all!

I've been a WPJA member for a year now. I book about 60% of my weddings from the

WPJA; the remaining 40% come from past client referrals.

The WPJA forum is AMAZING. I've met some many gifted photographers willing to share

ideas, work, tips, etc. And no one has ever been rude or demeaning in any way.

The WPJA is my ONLY form of "advertising", and it has paid off big time. I'm so proud to

be associated with such an upstanding organization.

-Anne, http://www.almasyvisualarts.com

• 1 year later...

Hi,

Just a quick question from someone who is currently trying to get into the WPJA (www.christinacraft.com)... I receive very accurate site traffic reports and I've been monitoring to hope to see if someone from the WPJA has seen my site. It's been three weeks since I applied and I'm assuming I've been rejected, but I'm not certain. I completely understand that I can't receive a critique and don't expect one. A rejection letter would be great - just something canned that says "sorry... not accepted at this time." From my point of view I'm hoping just to know "okay, they looked at it, they rejected it, I can go and apply somewhere else," (I will apply to at least one org. this year...) Does anyone know the network account they use so I can see if they've pinged my site or not? I did a domain look up and they are registered to Yarmouth Nova Scotia under the the DNS servers "ns.321print.com ns2.geodns.net ns1.geodns.net" but it would be great to know if they look from off of an account set up with WPJA or with the judge's own personal network accounts. Maybe they take a little longer than three weeks (which is also no problem). Just want to know one way or the other as I organize my advertising dollars this year.