1937 Meets 2001

gaijin

>>What do you see in it that makes it worth it to go through all that adapting, instead of just using any Canon zoom that covers 135?<<

Oh good grief man, don't you know? It's the Leica "Glow" :-)

Just kidding. I don't have a Canon zoom nor a Canon 135, but I did have all the adapters, have for sveral years, and was only missing the ZOOAN short focusing mount to hook it all together. I found the ZOOAN a couple of days ago for $39 delivered so had to try it all out.

>>If she is a relative, this better be framed and displayed in your home.<<

Ron,

I'd be proud if she was but she's not. Just a sweet little lady who was at the park today with her parents feeding the ducks & geese while I was there taking some shots. I wish I would have had a wide angle with me. She is actually surrounded by ducks, seagulls, and geese all to her front and sides fighting for the bread sheメs trying to give to them. You can sort of see by the look on her face that she's starting to get a bit intimidated by all the hungry birds coming right up to her. Especially two very large geese just in front of her that when they stretch their necks up they could reach nearly up to her shoulders. Just seconds after I took this she threw the bread down and ran and hid behind her father afraid of the big geese that were moving in on her. They can get quite aggressive when it comes to food.