fair condition. Once plus not described was the camera came with a MF-

6 back on it, which I have contemplated getting, seeing I at times

will kill roll off just so I can change over to some other type of

film. Now my question, I searched goggle, this site and a few other

search engines, does anyone have the instructions for this back,

there isn't much to it, but the MD-4 will not rewind. It is a matter

of having to set the motordrive to a preset number of exposures

instead of the orange dot?

The back is straightforward. As long as a sensor switch inside (with a steel roller on it) "feels" film near the takeup drive sprocket, the rewind will keep going. Once the film has rewound past it, then the rewind motor stops and rewinding stops before the film leader enters the cassette. For that reason, the drive will not rewind if there is no film in the camera. Are you testing the rewind with no film in the camera?<p>If you do have film in the camera, you have to slide over latch 1 (to the right of the power check LEDs), then push up latch 2 (under the film cassette on the left side) before rewinding will occur. What slide 1 does is to push in the rewind pin on the bottom of the camera to disengage the forward clutch of the film drive. Slide 2 turns on the rewind motor.<p>One caveat: you need to have the drive turned on. Use the S or C position of the ring around the drive's shutter release to make sure that the power is on.<p>Final caveat - if none of this works, then check the batteries. If the batteries work, then just take the MF-6 back off. You will then replicate a standard F3 without the leader out feature. Rewind should then work. If that's the case, then the MF-6 contact may be dirty.