TM-1 Quartz Timer

grain

I've got a great find, an A-1 NEW. NEVER FIRED. The Canon Engineering Gods have smiled

on me often but not so well as this. Now I'm all psyched to get it geared up! So some opinions

from users are what I'm fishing for. Such as: Which winder? winder-a winder-a2 motor drive ma

Have a Data Back.

is the interval timer (tm-1 quartz) an ungettable item? I've always wanted one of these and now

I'm loading for Bear.

Thanks, A.

An A-1 is a worthless 20 year old piece of obsolete junk. Try to give it to the Salvation Army. If they don't want it, you can give it to me, I'll dispose of it free of charge. I suggest that next, you spend $ 2000 on a digital body with a plastic bayonet and a plastic kit lens, $ 700 on photoshop, and buy a new digital camera with more megapixels every two years.

Congratulations! (I'm not jealous at all)

I have two A-1's and I think they 're absolutely fantastic camera's; My 12 year old son uses one (I put it in PROGRAM) with a FD 35 - 105 and almost all his shots turn out good.

I'm using my A1 at the moment due to dreaded EEE shutter problems with my T90. I have an MA motordrive which I used a couple of times and it's got a bit of a kick to it and I got bad camera shake at shutter speeds of 1/125th & 1/250th sec. I'm not sure If it's a problem just with my drive but I thought I'd mention it.Some of the independent winders have an interval timer.I've got an A winder on it at the moment and I'm happy with it but the A2 would be better.

• 1 year later...