Can PS Elements 4 do these?

Elements 4 works fine...I use it. It's a (Very) Slimed down version of CS2. It's lacking some important functions, (Like curves), but it's a powerful program. If you're not a pro, you probably won't need CS2.

If you buy Elements 3, you can get a free curves plug in at earthbound light. They haven't figured out how to get it to work in ver 4 yet. ver 4 isn't much different than 3, so, that is an option too.

Mike

<p>ACR in Elements lacks some of the functionality found in CS2, just as Elements itself lacks some of the functionality found in CS2. I use Elements, so I'm not sure exactly what functions ACR in CS2 has that ACR in Elements doesn't, but ACR in Elements lacks correction for lateral chromatic aberration, vignetting, and curvilinear distortion. All of these can be added via third-party plug-ins; I use <a href="http://epaperpress.com/ptlens/" target="_blank">PTLens</a>, which costs a measly USD10 and does all three (as well as having the ability to de-fish fisheye shots).</p>

<p>I don't know what software comes with the 5D. My 20D came with PSE2, and I know there's an upgrade path available from that to CS2, for instance. The same may apply in the case of the 5D, if it came with some member of the Photoshop family as a bundled app.</p>