Does Kodak Pro DCS-14n digital camera accepts my old Nikon AI lens?

Both versions of the Kodak 14MP DSLR with Nikon mount were based on the Nikon N80/F80, which can only meter with lenses that have a built-in CPU, which essentially means all Nikon AF lenses plus a few AI-P lenses. You can use AI/AI-S lenses on them but you either need an external meter or estimate exposure.

Exactly the same limitation applies to the Nikon D100, D70/D70s, D50 and the Fuji S2 and S3 DSLRs.

Among the less costly DSLR choices (bought used, as these are older models) that will not only accept your AI/AIS lenses, but also meter with them as well as provide a focus assist indicator in the finder, are the Kodak DCS-760 and DCS-660, which are based on the F5 Chassis, and the Nikon D1x and D1h. Among newer cameras, the D200, D2H and D2Hs, and D2x are the choices.

IMHO, the Kodak DCS-760 and Nikon D1x, bought used, are still viable options for someone who wants a pro-quality built body that really supports AI/AIS lenses, provided that they can be obtained at prices that are substantially less than the D200. I own a DCS-760 and I am happy with it, but if I could have gotten a D200 for close to the same price, I'd go that route. Nowadays, a full DCS-760 body kit will run $700-1000 depending on condition, and a D1x might be $100-200 more.