The Leica Forum

keith_laban

I think Keith has totally given up wondering why he bothered posting this thread now! (Invaded by a bunch of p***heads)

I am probably soon to be banned for being drunk and saying what I should'na earlier. Soorry.

What the hell. No point in being like this unless I regret it in the morning.

Wow. That guy would win the costume contest in the barn. You win Trevor. I'm on a boat ferry returning home. If I don't fall asleep at the whel when I drive home I will develop that roll tonight. My kids are still bouncing around high on sugar. Gotta love the Leica forum keeping me company during boring interludes.

Keith, congratulations! You have (temporarily) succeeded in generating the sort of spark that ignites this forum to a level of excitement. Do not expect this to last. If you haven't been around in awhile, you should know that new and stringent rules are in effect here which will result in ones' banishment for any sort of saucy behavior or "ad hominem" attacks. Nothing is wrong with that, except that some individuals enjoy a Teflon immunity whilst the majority have been rendered mute. Tread softly, or romp at your peril! Best regards, Bill

Paul,

Yours, of course. I am sometimes hesitant to name individuals, because some don't like it. But I hereby certify that the items, M3 plus Summicron DR, were in wonderful condition, as advertized, and offerred at what I consider to be a fair price. I thank you, Paul. You have my indorsement for sure.