Exa II

What personal attack?

"I'd say it's pretty obvious what's going on. Sometimes you do have to stand on people's toes until they say sorry. Occassionally you discover just how many people have protruding toes."

Pretty oblique and isn't personal attack? Sinister and provocative incitements are not personal attacks?

Close your eyes and everything around you vanishes, right?

Vivek, sorry I didn't get the humour in your comment; my fault. :D

H.P., I don't know Gene, and I don't have any real reason to think he's not a "nice guy" (honestly, even nice guys can make rude comments). Again, I've really just tried to let it go, but you seem a little more than bent on keeping it an issue. What I'm ascertaining from this, then, is that Gene is "too nice a guy" to say anything (or, perhaps, he just doesn't have time to be bothered with dumb things such as this [i re-visit this thread as I started it, and check back to see if there are any new responses]), and that you're somehow so in love with Gene, that you feel the unassailable need to carry on with it all. It's either that, or you're trying to compensate for something in your life by dragging this thing out. What do you think you might achieve. Single-handedly, you've taken a very minor thing, and beaten fire from it. I think I've said all I have to say on this matter, and no one else really cares about it, so, I suggest that you just let it go. It's not going to go anywhere.

H.P. As I said, I think you are tooo funny to be annoying.

Rahul: Seriously, I linked Gene's site for you to get yourself familiarised with one of the finest photographers here.

Take it easy, will ya? There was no rudeness in Gene's post.

Post some photos if you use the Exa II or any other classics for photography.

Vivek, I did look at some of Gene's work; it's pretty terrific (much better than I think I could pull off). Again, I felt there was some rudeness there, but, really, I don't care. I think I am taking it easy; it's no longer an issue for me. I admit that I might have misconstrued what he said, and honestly, at the moment, he is not a problem for me. It's all over with.

I'm currently in the process of acquiring a new Ihagee cemera. Once it's in my possession, and I've spend a roll of film with it (and had said roll developed), I'd love to post some pictures.

As for H.P., I think you're just weird, and a bit dumb. Go on and continue "choosing not to let it go," but I think Vivek (pardon me for speaking for you) and I are through with you. Feel free to be perhaps the only one still in this little conversation.

Oh, no!

Rahul, I was just giving you (and others) the benefit of doubt being a newbie. Choose your words carefully, brother!

This is not a 'me vs him' or 'us vs them' thing at all!

I am totally intrigued with your, "(much better than I think I could pull off)"

Curious to see what you have to offer in terms of photographic images.

Vivek, my "better than what I could pull off" comment was spoken sincerely. I looked at some of Gene's images, and really liked them. I don't mean to be "competitive," just comparative. I just mean that I think I have a way to go before I can take images that I feel are as commendable as some of Gene's.