Help please!

wild nature

Hi every one:

I am new here in Photo.ner. Love the site and still getting used to how things work. i am

wondering if there is a way if I could post a message or a note to the site of a particular

photographer?

I wanted to answer a question directly to a member that asked me a question regarding

one of my photographs in the critique forum and, rather than posting the answer right

there in the critique forum, I wanted to send him a message to his "site", kind of more

private, since it would involve a more long and detailed discussion with questions and

answers, etc.

Anyway, I would appreciate any help if anyone can tell me if this is possible here in

photo,net.

Thanks in advance.

Cesar fernandez.

Hello Cesar,

You can request a person's email address if you wish to be private. For example, you can click on my name on this post, and it will bring you to a page where you can select "Request email address" and it will give you the my email address and you can write to me directly.

However, one of the great learning scenarios on this site is to follow along with other peoples discussions. I have found that I can learn just by reading the discussion between two people about a photograph. This is just one of the ways to learn on this site. If the discussion is not too personal, then I would recommend letting other people follow along.

Cheers, Glen