Who would you hire to shoot your wedding?

stacy

Since we're into the land of the dead, and I have been married before, I'd go off into weird-

ville ... maybe Meatyard.

Or considering the living, who better than a multi-pic, esoteric story of your wedding day

from Duane Michaels? Handwritten stuff all over the photos and stuff ; -)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the PERFECT thread! I'm getting married next year and trying to find a wedding photographer...and this just allowed me to add a gazillion more people to add to my already long list (including Helmut Newton)! Anyone interested in travelling to my beautiful Wisconsin wedding next June? ;)

Sure Jena, it's just a short hop over the Lk Michigan pond for me.

I'll bring along Helmut, if I can get a court order to exhume him. You willing to walk down the

aisle in stilettos without a wedding dress? Helmut won't be interested unless that

requirement is met : -)

My wife's company headquarters is in Milwaukee. Are you getting married in that cool old

hotel there Jena? The wife stayed there for the Company Christmas party a few years ago and

said it is really something.

You seem pretty with-it. Whoever shoots your wedding should have a blast doing it ; -)

I wonder if she's talking about the Pfister Hotel, Marc. It's a really beautiful place. But no hotel wedding for us. We're getting married outside, probably in the Kettle Moraine State Forest. Robin Hood Prince of Thieves style. Without the tights. And, yes, our wedding party will be the wedding party to end all wedding parties. That's our goal, anyway. Fun to the max. Maybe we'll get a photographer that will give us a good deal, just because they want to be invited to the party. ;)

By the way, I've got some bad news: I just found out that the exhumed Helmut is already booked up for all next year. Guess I've got to start looking elsewhere...

• 2 years later...