Sign In

ray .

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grenoble, France. Very occasional poster, but I hang around here a lot (far too much, sometimes). Use an M6, IIIC, and Rollei TLR. I know there is at least one other person from Grenoble who posts here, hi Ilan! (et laissez moi savoir si vous voulez qu'on se retrouve pour un café un de ces quatre...)

There are many people whose photos I appreciate, and many from whom I learn things. That's why I come here.

I've had good contact off line with several members - thanks Bob for organising the print swap, thanks Al for sending me prints when the person who was supposed to didn't, and to whoever that was, shame on you. I had a good transaction with another member for the IIIC, thanks Trielmar, that camera is a delight and working just fine. Aren't you sorry you sold it? ;-)

Brooklyn.

Not that one. The little town in CT, up in the NE corner near the MA/RI border. Later this

morning, after I clean the ashpan in the woodstove and bring in the day's firewood, I'll be

driving to Newport, RI to pick up what will probably be my last film body from another forum

member. The forecast is calling for sunny skies.