Mate rate

bartbies

No, but i think that 3 days is at all enought. I got 7 and i can't rate 7 somebody who has excellent photos because several days before i got 7. Maybe if somebody upload one photo per two weeks is ok, but if somebody upload photos every day...it's nonsense.

Maybe the total number of 7/7 should be limited to 300 pairs for each rater, otherwise, the "photos rated highest by this member" feature will become to useless. I always review the ratings that I gave out to ensure I have enough room for the coming 7/7.

I have mixed feelings about the 14 days rule. I like to see what kind of people comment on my pictures. If I go to their PFs and find images that I like, why should I wait 14 days to rate them?</p>

<p>Having say that, I also agree that something should be done to reduce mate rating... I was mad the first time that I was prevented from giving a 7. But I now think that I will definetelly go back to the images that I like the most.

Hey Brian... you think you can think about eventually implementing some way to mark a photo as interesting in addition to marking a person as interesting? I think sometimes people give a photo a very high rating just so it will appear in their highest rated photos list which is an easy way to browse yer favs. While it won't elliminate all or probably even most of the mate rating, it sure would be a nice feature. Perhaps for subscribers only so we feel all speacial & such?

Dear and respected members -

The rating system has created lot of discontent and ill feelings amongst the members . Probably , it is the most discussed issue .More pertinent than the question on the period before a picture becomes ratable or rated with 7 , what if the rating system becomes totally anonymous where the name of the photographer remains invisible too ?

Rgds