W/NW Oysters

brambor

Hi Rene - HappyNewYear to you !

I was just so amused about your oyster shots, which are very nice indeed, as I shot oysters yesterday here in Munich at the "Victualienmarkt", which is the largerst open market here in Munich.

Will have the pics in about a week from today as the roll is still in the camera and then def. get back and feed this thread.

Oh, Robert and a Happy New Year to you too and everyone as well. I was just excited how you refreshed my memory with ViktualienMarkt. I had totally forgotten about the name as it's been since 1987 that I have not been to Munich. ViktualienMarkt, if my memory serves me corectly is in the vicinity of MarienKirche. We bouthg a nice cactuse there once...

Rene - we are on the same page !!! I live on the Isartor and more and more enjoy the older classical Victualienmarkt stands for shooting - on the 31th Dec. I went with my MP and 24asph into the "Fisch-Witte" and was amazed by the vibe and how they handled the fish - for NewYear, pleople buy lots of Fish !!! Salt was in the air... and I shot the oyster-man...!!! 200er Fuji etc...

Why don�t we go for some oysters when your next in Munich !!??!! Dont miss to call/mail me - robert.haller@gmx.net !

Leica Lenses are great for FISH !��

Thank You for your kind offer. I'm saving that email. Now you're in trouble because I will go to Munich again and hopefully within a year or two.

Aahm a perfect glass of Weizen poured right and then the roll of the almost empty bottle to dislodge the hefe only to be poured at the top of the high glass...

I will be back.

Enough fantasizing let's counteract it with my first memory of Octoberfest where I smoked a cigar for the first time (I'm a non smoker) and where I passed out from an alcohol overdose and woken 3 hours later with the contents of my stomach empty and my gold chain stolen. Life certainly deals you yings and yangs...