New critique forum category design

Quite a positive step, Brian...above all, it gives a longer "life time" to the photos submitted to critics, and a larger global view of the critic forum. It may also "re-equilibrate" direct and anonymous ratings, which would be fair...let's see !

Good job !

JP

I like the new and interesting critique design Brian. I can understand some issue's with those that are running on a slow server.Living in the country DSL has not been available to me until recently.I have a new IntelliMouse which works great with this new system, push the top button and a cursor appear's on the screen. Move the arrow below the cursor and the window autonomically scrolls down, the same if you move above.

Having the photographer's comments next to the photo is nice. I like it. I'd also love to see

the photographer's comments by the photo when you choose rate recent. It takes too many

clicks to find out what the artist had to say about the work when using that function.

I preferred the old format to be honest, didnt have to do any scrolling down to see photos. if i want to see the photograph title etc then i can click on the image.

would prefer to see a phtograph where the text is.

just my opinion.

Mark