New critique forum category design

Hi, I have not been to this feed back forum for many many months but I noticed something happening with peoples pictures on here and had to see what happened. Anyway Nothing personal but I think the new system stinks.

I have phone dial up Internet and well I can't see any pictures its been loading up for minutes with just there names etc and still no pictures show up. Its taking way to long. You need to fix this as not everyone out there has high speed internet. Thanks for your time.

DK.

Okay, got Firefox. I LOVE this new display. One of the best of all the recent changes. Hopefully, it will encourage people to add more commentary when putting a picture up for critique.

One small suggestion: If you were to include the technical details information on this page it would be an absolutely wonderful summary.

An absolute keeper. And Firefox looks pretty cool too. I know, I'm slow.

Alexis

I think you can increase the size of text in your browser, under "view" "text size".

I love the Firefox view of this. I click gallery, critique forum and hey, there they are! and with the critique request information visible. Only one more click and you can critique. On Firefox I counted to 48 in scrolling down and lost count. The larger thumbnails give me a better idea of what I am going to critique, too. This should bring more of us back to this forum. Good stuff.

I can only imagine one problem. I think the critique request words might have to be to a certain limit so that they do not stretch anyone thumbnail down the whole page. They would have to fit into the space allowed.

In my IE I see larger thumbnails, with 2 thumbs side by side. No information.

This takes me back to when I first started PN. There was a page of thumbnails from the people loading; all who were on line at the same time. You could click on any of the thumbs and do a comment. You usually got a comment back or a reply to your comment because of the timing. I hope we can get back to that.

I don't get it. There are forty-five hundred pictures I can browse using the old format and less than 100 using the new. Endless scrolling with the new format versus a few clicks with the old. Would someone please tell me what is so good about this change. Thanks

My hat off Brian, so pleasant to be able to read the photographer request! I like it. Looks like a great improvement, thank you.<p>

I've found a bug, a photo (the last one) was shown without text, please look at the attached capture.<div>00FrGU-29167984.jpg.f63180d7333ba6d1400f70b6fd513b1b.jpg</div>