One photo ... before my MX-EVSs shutter repair

Well, unfortunately, I don't think I'll get a good chance of having my Rolleiflex back. The shutter delay, at first, start rotting from 1 sec., later, 1/15 sec. before I have it sent to the local camera shop. Luckily the shop I bought this one has 3 months warranty provided. So, they'll take care of it for free. Then again, before they sold me this I believe they've checked it before ... sadly, I think it'll be gone forever this time.

Any suggestion about the shutter stuck? Thanks ...

Probably just needs cleaning -- that's a common symptom of a leaf shutter that's either been in a drawer for 40 years or was lubricated with the wrong kind of oil/grease (especially if there's oil on the shutter blades at all). Cleaning the shutter in those camears is routine, they're a common type, but getting to the shutter is a bit of work. I'd mostly be concerned that if the shop that sold it to you said it was okay and it wasn't, they may be the ones who screwed it up in the first place...

Humid enviroments take their toll on cameras.I had a fine camera in Arizona that went totaly tits up in Tennessee after 3 weeks back to Arizona it was like it never had a problem. White rooms were invented by NASA not Nikon or Rollie. Ok I will catch Heck for that but you understand. I bet that the Lube was incorrect.