w/nw Non-Leica RF Shots

Here is one taken with the Baby Linhof yes it has a rangefinder.

The photo is unique now since less than 24 hours ago the large rock in the foreground left side has collapsed the place will never look the same again.<div>00ClBf-24472384.thumb.jpg.04ecc598c529c2e99909153f67582686.jpg</div>

Manfred, thank you for posting. I was curious to see which 'apostle' had collapsed. Pardon me for being a pedant, but your pic, although never possible to be repeated, isn't unique as many thousand tourists have also photographed this scene :-))

Did you increase colour saturation in PS, or is this a high saturation film you have used? The colours look too saturated to me.

Cheers

Thanks for the comment John I am aware this photo is / was taken many thousands of times. Used in advertising too my comment was it is now no longer there. The photo was scanned with Imacon Flextight no special treatment in photoshop and from memory Agfa Optima 100 taken at the right time and angle. If you know this coastline the shore is north to get a really clear shot you need north wind to keep the sea mist from fogging the photo.

Yes Jerry this is the southern Victorian coastline. Most is rugged

limestone slowly eroding and reforming. Location is between Meblbourne and Mt Gambier the first town in Sauth Australia. The latest accusation here was ,the collapse was coused by Choppers flying to close filming.

I think this is nonsense. If you manage to visit Australia don't miss it

sned me a note if you do I give you all the pointers.