Purchase from Adorama for UK delivery

mike l

I am considering purchasing a lens (heliar wide angle if you are

interested) from Adorama NY. Has anyone any experience of internet

purchase from this store for delivery into UK? So far I haven't

found any UK store with one in stock.

Hello, Adorama will not accept an English Credit Card for payment. I found another NY store that would, after I e-mailed an image of my passport and credit card!

Don't forget you will have to pay Import duty and V.A.T. Oh and my nikon warranty is not valid in England.

Michael

I do not know a thing about Heliar lenses - but I'm learning. As you were concerned about sending to New York for such, I looked up one of my favourite UK suppliers and this is what I found.

Voigtlander Screw Lenses 12/5.6 & 15/4.5, both available new, but no second-hand ones. They are at Ffordes Photographic (Mail order or by appointment), situated at Beauly near Inverness, and easily found by Google search.

Hope this is what you are after.

Regards Myrddin Jones

Michael

It's me again! This time I found that Robert White of Poole (tel 01202 723046) has the two wide angle lenses, with viewfinders, and made to fit Nikon slr cameras with mirror lock-up. Of course you may know all this as the internet finds do not always tell you that they are in stock. However felt it was worth informing you since you apparently use a Nikon

Forgive me if this is not helpful.

Regards Myrddin Jones

• 2 weeks later...