Colour of Entrada Natural

Entrada natural is about the same color as Epson Ultrasmooth and

not as bright as Entrada Bright or Epson enhanced matte. Sorry,

I don't have Velvet Fine Art but if you want something with less

texture Ultrasmooth or Entrada are good.

Alright, thanks. I'm trying to imagine it's colour based on your descriptions. I've been

searching the Yahoo DigitalBlackandWhiteThePrint forums, and the best description I've seen

is that Entrada Natural looks like the back of Epson Enhanced Matte. Since I actually have EEM

on me, that doesn't look nearly as warm as I worried it'd be. Could anyone confirm this

comparison?

Entrada Natural (which I use) is cream colored Vs EEM, which I also use. Much like the very expensive portrait matte papers that Kodak used to make. There ARE no whiteners in it, a technical advantage Vs EEM...whiteners worry people who are obsessed with archival factors (I use Entrada Natural for the look, not the longevity).

The answer that Entrada Natural is the same as the back side of Epson Enhanced Matte Paper is about as close as you can get. I've just done a comparison under three different light sources and the Entrada is very, very slightly warmer under tungsten and looks like a direct match under cool-white fluorescents and daylight flourescents.

Thanks Steve, that's really helpful. Not having seen Entrada Natural before I was concerned

that it would look very beige, or ivory, but now that there's a quasi-objective measurement of

its warmth I think I'd be pleased with this paper. Thanks again.