Anyone in Phoenix

l_r4

Hello~

I apologize if this is in the wrong forum. I wasn't sure where to post it, so if it needs to be

moved please advise.

Is there anyone in Phoenix who is available next week to take some digital photos and

provide a CD of same? This is not a formal or portrait session, just a situation that needs

documenting. I would expect the time needed would be Tuesday afternoon, possibly some

time on Wednesday for very approximate total of 6-8 hours.

My Email is available through photonet. Please provide your name and a phone # where

you can be contacted along with your hourly rate, and I can provide you with the details. I

don't need a professional, jut someone with a good digital camera that will be able to take

"normal" shots and some close-ups of small parts. Hi-res JPEG, no raw or post processing

required.

Thanks in advance,

Lee

Ken,

Thanks for your response. Since your wording was bold and italicized it's obvious you feel

rather strongly this isn't the correct forum; however, you didn't offer any constructive

advice on where my original post does belong so I'm no further ahead.

I guess I'll write the forum moderator(s)?

LR

Hey, LR, I'll do it. I'll need tickets down there and back, all Phoenix transport by town car,

and I'll only charge you $100 per hour. I need a modest expense account of $100 on top of

that for meals and smokes.

I would expect that you'll either end up doing this one yourself, or hiring a pro.