Hi all,

I ordered a beautiful Rodenstock 75mm for my enlarger from Ebay for

few bucks. Lens arrived, and looks great. The problem is - it won't

fit my enlarger :(

I thought I have a 39mm screw there, but apperantly it's a bit

larger. It's an old 6x6 enlarger manufactered in Poland. It

says "Krokus", and "PZO" on the label.

Any ideas what should I do ? Does someone knows enlarger lens with

something like 40/42mm screw ?!?!? Maybe an adapter ?

Thanks,

Shay

<p>I don't know, but since nobody else has yet answered. . . .</p><p>"A bit larger" than 39mm does indeed suggest 42mm, and 42mm is the size used for Praktica/Pentax (Edixa/Yashica/Fuji/Olympus etc.) lenses. You might ask around and see whether anybody you know can lend you such a lens, just to see if it will screw into the enlarger. If it does, you're in luck: adapters to screw 39mm lenses into 42mm bodies are plentiful in what was the Soviet Union (to attach lenses for old Zenith cameras to newer Zenith and other bodies) and the last time I looked were available for peanuts at the marketplace where you found your lens.</p>

Another possibility is that the lens uses Leica's thread pitch for its 39mm size, while the lens mount uses a 39mm pitch in which the threads are spaced a bit more widely (or vice versa). If you have access to a Leica screw-mount lens, try screwing it into the lens mount (DO NOT FORCE IT).

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the ideas. I actually used the simplest solution - glue :)

I attached it to the holder, which was a bit larger, and glued the lens to it. Works like a charm. (Only problem, I cannot change lenses anymore, but it doesn't matter, sinceI have only one...)

Shay