Making this sky more blue

I know this isn't the question, and you may have already fixed it, but while you're in PS, straighten up the horizon. Some people don't notice sloping horizons, but for many they kill an otherwise great shot. If you haven't done it before, the easiest way is to place a crop frame, rotate it parallel to the horizon, readjust the crop borders and click OK.

If I'm teaching you to suck eggs here please ignore me and I'll go away :-)

And just a hint for next time, if you use fill flash on pics such as this, you can maintain more sky detail. I discovered this quite by accident myself, but I'm sure many (including you perhaps) are already quite familiar with the practice.

Another way to enhance a dull sky is to use an adjustment layer "selective color". Choose both the cyan and blue colors and add 100% black (make sure the absolute box is checked). Then you can adjust the opacity to suit. Karen

Thanks for the responses. Actually Bill, I did use fill flash on these. I also blended two different versions of this photo together just to get it looking like I did. I used one that the subjects looked good and another where the subjects were dark and the sky looked better and blended them together. The sun was very harsh though and my sky just looked too washed out.

I would crop out most of the top part of that photo anyway, Martin. Almost down to the water. Not because of the sky being white, but because I think it makes a better composition than leaving the faces right in the middle of the frame and a mile of sky above them.