How to open up a Konica Hexanon lens ?

This sounds like a bad idea. Unless the dust is really tremendous, I doubt there will be any effect on image quality. I wouldn't risk messing something up. I would only even think of disassembling a lens if it had fungus and was pretty much unusable.

I'm not sure where you are loacted but here in Florida the local repair shop will clean them for about $50. And check the focus & columnate if needed. I'd send it to a repair shop.

Other wise get the correct tools and give it a go. Usally the first thing to be remopved is the beauty ring ect. I think there are lotts of info on the net on how to take Pentax lenes apart and I would expect that the Konica wopuld be similar.

Dan, Send me an email and I'll share some disassembly notes with you on Konica prime lenses. The drill is pretty easy as this is a very modular lens. The tricky part will be if the dust or haze or whatever is located within the elements inside a cell rather than just the inner surface of a given cell. Caution: Sometimes more dust gets in than is removed unless you are careful and use proper techniques to avoid and remove traces of dust. If you just remove a cell I see no physical way one would risk decentering which is a controversial topic as far as I have read. Like some have said, maybe if it's a little dust, one can easily live with it and photos will not have any impact. Professional repair for a lens you can buy for $30 to $50 is really unrealistic as far as I can see but then, not every one has the knack or desire to work on a lens. There's a lot of these very affordable 57mm f1.4 Konica lenses on eBay and in camera shops which are still in quite nice condition. turnergande@earthlink.net