Subscription Issue - Country not listed

quadophile1

I had decided to subscribe to Photo.net and proceeded to make the payment by

credit card. Unfortunately my country is not listed and as such the page

continously gave the error stating country name not provided.

How can I become a subscriber while being in Pakistan. Any help would be

appreciated.

Anis Y Jiwani

Chris,

Thanks for your post. I was going to pay directly through credit card rather than a Paypal account since I do not have one.

I have been a member for sometime now and lately I bacame more active and wanted to use this site to persue my hobby further. It is very frustrating when the message keeps cropping up that I am over quota. The site does suggest how to increase the quota but the fact is that I am able to afford the subscription fee. I considered it fair on my part to contribute to the site while I use it.

I hope there would be a solution to it from the Photo.net admin folks.

Thanks again for responding.

Cheers!

As far as I know Photo.net is happy to take anyone's money! However it's the credit card companies (and Paypal) who place restriction on which countries payaments can be accepted from and that's something over which photo.net has no influence or control.

I can add more. Despite of my questions and messages to support Paypal subscription is not working even for county which is listed as acceptable one (Germany). I've got no definitive answer and subscription doesn't work. Pity, but Photo.net doesn't care about this loss of profit. I am still trial member, though I want to pay and I am at the right place to pay.