Gift Subscription Option Missing?

lee park

I want to give a gift subscription but now the option seems to have been

removed from the home pages? I dearly hope this just means that the system is

being updated, and not being eliminated! I am not seeing anything in the

Archives about it...please advise.

Look on your (or my) bio page in blue at the upper right hand corner -- there'a a link to make someone's day by buying them a Photo.net subscription. You have one on your bio page and I have one on mine and presumably we all do. Members keep complaining it makes them look 'needy' and ask to have it removed, and the stock answer is 'no, it stays.' (it's 'hidden' in plain view)

John (Crosley)

Oh, and there has been post after post that complains the Pay-Pal option does not work (or something to that effect). You might check the archives regarding purchasing subscriptions as there's been considerable traffic on this forum about difficulty purchasing them (perhaps it was solely with Pay-Pal, but I am not sure).

Caveat Emptor at least for now.

JC

Thanks, but at the time that I wrote the forum question the Blue Gift Box was "missing" from all the home pages that _I_ checked. Hence my question. Indeed, it is back as of today - and I was hoping that it had been removed for some changes (being able to give more than a year at a time without doing it 3X one year, for example)- but sadly not.

I HAD checked the archives, and discovered that in May (?), Pnina Evental had asked precisely the same original question I had - but without resolution, apparently. I'll just write Brian for MY refund of $7, as well!