Recommendation for online lab printing?

Hello,

I'm going to be having my first photo show next weekend, and wanted to

print some 11 x 14 inch prints online for the show. Does anyone have

any recommendations for online labs that do a good job as far as

accurate color (I color correct my own prints), and at a decent price?

I was considering Shutterfly, Adorama pix, or Mpix.

Anyone tried any or all of these? If so, how was the quality of your

prints and how quickly did you receive them?

Thanks!

I've used, and still use, both Shutterfly and Mpix. Here's my quick take:<P>

<U>Shutterfly</U><P>

<B>Pros:</B> has option to turn off their 'corrections', uses Fuji Crystal Archive paper (arguably most archival), lets you specify what is printed on back of prints, inexpensive shipping options available, printers are 300 ppi (slightly higher than Mpix)<P>

<B>Cons:</B> does not offer black & white paper, price for 8x10 somewhat high, does not offer some print sizes (e.g., 8x12, 10x15), option to turn off 'corrections' is somewhat burried, customer service maybe not as responsive as Mpix's<P>

<U>Mpix</U><P>

<B>Pros:</B> has option to turn off their 'corrections' and that option is very visible, very good packing of prints, offers about every print size you can think of, offers Ilford black & white paper, offers Kodak matte paper that produces arguably nicer results than Fuji matte paper, offers Kodak metallic paper<P>

<B>Cons:</B> does not offer any regular glossy paper, uses Kodak paper that may be less archival than Fuji, printers are 250 ppi (slightly lower than Shutterfly)<P>

I've never used Adorama to get prints. Some people here have complained about them. I have bought a camera and various accessories from them. They've always been basically honest, although sometimes not as pleasant to deal with as some others.

I've been very happy with the Adorama pro lab for printing (portraits & weddings and a few landscapes). However now that I have an Epson R2400 I do it all myself. Adorama always delivered on time and the cost seems very reasonable for the excellent quality of their work. Establish an account and do some tests; you stand to lose nothing.

I recently uploaded the same 3 files to 5 diferent places for 8x10. The best color accuracy and overall the best print quality was www.aandi.com the best value however was www.totalimage.com. not far behind was www.westcoastimaging.com