Any wedding photographers shooting medium format still?

Sorry Richard, nothing doctored ... nor was a seperate macro photo taken of the eye to

"fool" the world. I have better things to do with my time. If you had taken the time to look

at the exif info before your rant, you would have seen this was shot with a 300mm at

minimum distance.

Gary, sorry I didn't see your post in July or would have posted another example. Here's one

from the CFV which has the same sized photo sites as the H2D/22 " eye" example above ...

just less of them due to the square crop to 16 meg. So, close to the H2D/22 but not as

good, and clearly not as good as the H3D/31 and H3D/39 I now use ... but much better

than anything from my Canon 1DsMKII.

( I used an example so "cheating" couldn't be a possibility just for Richard's sake : -)

Basiclly, even with the CFV's smaller sensor you could easily crop a 5x7 of every face in

this group shot.<div>00N9Sx-39471684.thumb.jpg.654fdc18f82e016a725fdf3004664307.jpg</div>

Yes, I cheated. It is a forgery just to fool you Richard. I had planned to somehow fleece you

out of thousands of dollars with my dishonest portrayal of a camera's ability.

But you are too sharp to make a fool of. You are plenty good at doing that yourself, and need

no one's help : -)

• 8 months later...