Paris Hilton Leica

trex1

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<P>I am surprised by all the negative comments and resentments here about a person you do not know. What you know is only what you read on the tabloids, and they are always the biggest liars in the world. To fill the empty space or pages, they wouldto literally make-up and create like writing fiction stories on events, and invent happenings about a person that even THEY themselves do not know. Bias is the key word in this kind of reportage.

<P>I am surprised. I thought the Leica bunch's Intelligent Quotient is higher than that, and yet almost everyone is behaving like a child. Paris Hilton bashing is stupid as it was unfair to Paris. Do you really know her to pass out all these ridiculous judgements. When was the last time she really did any harm to you, and I meaning REALLY REALLY HARMFUL to you ?

<P>It is certainly within you right not to like somebody. Me, your spouse, your in-laws or whoever else, but bashing she does not deserved. When was the last time you talked to her ? When was the last time you see and meet with her on a personal level. If you haven't, then you know who you are.

<P>I know her. I talked to her often as I know the family. Everything that is written on this page is uninformed make-up comments. It is very un American like, or may be not. Go ask Bush.

<P>So please stop it.

<P>Bob, Tony, Josh and Brian, I mentioned about the weekends, you all denied it, so what do you called this ?

Sandy, I'm with you. Unfortunately, in this day and age where American people elect GWB

not once, but twice, anything can be expected. Ignorance, bigotry, arrogance, fear,

machismo and my-gun-is-bigger-than-yours-especially-when-I-am-hidden-behind-my-

computer rethoric. Yes, it has a lot to do with it.

What a shame.

"Unfortunately, in this day and age where American people elect GWB not once, but twice, anything can be expected. Ignorance, bigotry, arrogance, fear, machismo and my-gun-is-bigger-than-yours-especially-when-I-am-hidden-behind-my- computer rethoric. Yes, it has a lot to do with it."

Yes, anything, including making ignorant comments that have nothing to do with the subject at hand, except in the febrile mind of the angry left. Showing your intelligence Bernard by turning a bash Paris Hilton thread into a bash Bush thread? Moderators, I'm afraid it's time for you to step in and do your duty.

Another Bob , may 29, 2006; 01:32 p.m.

Go Elliot! Let vigilance be your motto, man. The world's going to hell and it's only people like you, the brave few, who're holding it back.

Jeez, Bob, i thought it was you holding it all together. Now he tells me;)I don't know.

You must admit, it's somewhat cruel to slag off some young female, just from an internet photo.

"Jeez, Bob, i thought it was you holding it all together. Now he tells me;)I don't know. "

I was, but it all got too much. I was tired and, let's face it, on the wrong side of history. But Elliot! He's still got the sacred rage, I think he's the one to carry the burden.

BTW, Elliot - I once called you "the stupidest person on the planet". I take it back. You rock, man. We need you. The whole world needs you.

Eliot, you're so predictable it's hilarious. So, anybody can say the most disgusting things

about a person - incidentally, what did THAT have to do with the Leica forum, can you tell

me? - without you doing little more than a feeble defense of her looks. But the mere

mention of your beloved GWB, and it's time for the moderators to intervene.

Do you really, seriously still support GWB?

Hilarious, I swear.

Hey, I have nothing againts Paris Hilton, I'd have her over for a drink, but that would be all, no fooling around, I am scared by Herpes!

The truth is though, that Paris epitomises the silly celebrity culture that prevails today. How on earth is it, that Paris Hilton, Tom Cruise, Brad, etc. get more press than the things that really matter like the millions starving around the world, global environmental change, war, a corrupt government, ?

This is the problem, the powers that be have been so successful at drawing our attention away from what really matters, and replacing it with vicarious thrills and gossip....

Darius, I'm with you. This is exactly how some people get elected. Keep the people in

ignorance - for instance, forbid to teach Darwin's evolution theory - and they'll be easier

to lie to and to govern. I think Machiavel said something to that effect centuries ago.

As for herpes, you might want to reconsider. Watch for that libel suit.

things that really matter like the millions starving around the world, global environmental change, war, a corrupt government, ?

Like if anyone really cares....come on, folks cast their votes for what is best for them.

Poor Paris,maybe not so poor, is just earning her crust.

"How on earth is it, that Paris Hilton, Tom Cruise, Brad, etc. get more press than the things

that really matter like the millions starving around the world, global environmental change,

war, a corrupt government, ?"

'Cause it's always been like this. Not excactly a great state of affairs, admittedly. Things

haven't changed that much. Treat yourself and watch 'Sullivans Travels', on DVD, to see what

I mean.