Holga: Sunday Morning, Chinatown

Sam, I'd also like to know what type of film you use. I own three Holgas, and have taken some great shots with them, but they don't seem to have the same texture and colour saturation as yours. Yours has great vignetting, too. I've noticed that one of my Holgas has pretty good bokeh, with a small amount of vignetting. If I had any photos with me I'd post them (I'm at work, but photos are at home). Also, when do you find time to go to work!! Unless this is your work, and if so, keep it up!!

I grab whatever film I see in the store. Recently it is NPS.

The texture and color saturation are from Photoshop Curve adjustment. (And the

subject, of course ;-)

I am a college teacher. Photography is a hobby and now it is summer break ;-) I will

be busy again once the new semester starts. Then I can only shoot on Weekends.

Thank you Bob for the link.

<p>

IMHO, Holga is as classic/non-classic or alternative/conventional as a Rollei. The

only alternative camera I would think of is the one I used to take this picutre ;-)

<p>

<a href="/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg?msg_id=00CYKO">http://www.photo.net/

bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg?msg_id=00CYKO</a>

Well, Brian explicitly calls out the Holga in his description. The Holga didn't (to the best of my knowledge) exist before 1970 and it's always seemd out of place in this forum. Just my opinion though.

I wasn't pointing out that you have done something wrong, I've always enjoyed your Holga threads. I was just pointing out that there is now a forum dedicated to us Holga shooters.