Brian, my workspace isn't right....

dave_nitsche

No, but the HTML that you have in your bio is wrong. You shouldn't have a <body> tag in there. There can only be one body tag for the entire HTML page, and the styling of my body tag (the real one) is interfering with the styling on yours. I'm surprised that this didn't break before now. In this particular case, the change was to specify the background color of the "content" div as white on the page, which was previously unspecified but defaulted to the same as the body.

I will fix the HTML in your bio so that it works the same as before, but while the bios allow style tags, they weren't really designed to be a backdoor for changing the styling of the entire page. When I make changes to site-wide style sheets, since I don't know who has been partying with their bio, and what they might have done, I'm very likely to break them.

Hey Brian, thanks for the fix. When you change it I will just strip everything out. No problem...

FYI, now everyones info page has all type justified left and it's butting up against the window border. I am using Firefox. Not sure how it looks on anything else...