Mamilya C330S needs a neck strap

jt991

I believe they do--you have to get the straps that have quick disconnects and then get the right "ends". Go on their website to find the products. I also have gotten such a strap from the used bin at the local camera store. There used to be a person who sold these strap lugs on e-bay, but I don't know if he is still there.

You can also use M645 straps and straps that fit Mamiya RB. Once you get a working strap, the fasteners can be taken off and installed on pretty much any strap.

eBay is a good plase to buy straps, I've got new Mamiya 1.5" strap for $12 there.

I purchased <a href="http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist&A=details&Q=&sku=118282&is=REG">this Op-Tech strap</a> that has the special lugs that I think you're looking for. In <a href="http://clickthrough.photo.net/cta/image-map/bh/cta/www.bhphotovideo.com?BI=11">B&H</a>'s search field, input this product code: OPSSPBST.</p>

</p>

Described as "Op/Tech USA Super Pro Camera Strap with "B" Connectors & Quick Disconnects," I think that it comes only in Steel/Grey, and because it's a special order item, it takes a bit longer to arrive (maybe a week or so? I forget). The lugs seem to work well for my older Fuji GL690, and I think they'd be right for the Mamiya C330S, too. I recently bought mine for $19.95.</p>

</p>

I agree with Kelly that a wider strap would be nice -- I have a thin Mamiya strap on my C330S, and it tends to dig into my shoulder or neck after a long afternoon. This Op-Tech would fit the bill well -- it's a spongy, wide strap that distributes camera weight very well.</p>

Peter,

I believe that the C330 has "typical" slots for an ordinary strap to attach. The above discussion is relevant for cameras like the C330S, Mamiya RZ, Fuji GL690, and maybe the Bronica S2A that have "posts" that require a special adapter or "lug" for attaching a strap.