Quite possibly the most beautiful bride...for my 2005!

tony_cabrera

Scott - no it wasn't one-sided, they looked pretty good together, although she was almost taller than him.

Eric - I used flash on all the reception photos in that folder. The church was all available light handheld with a VR lens. (except for one photo)

Paul - Thanks, but I think the credit goes to her Mom and Dad!

Eric - I used to shoot with 2 Nikon D70's. This year I shoot with 1 D2X and just switch lenses. (D70's in the bag for back-up) I mainly shoot with 17-55DX and 70-200VR. I use 17-35 for formals. If I had the speed, I would use primes. I still love my 50 1.4 and 85 1.8 but I'm not fast enough and often compromise my positions so I'm finding myself with the zooms mostly. But the 17-35 and 17-55DX comes very close to primes.

Are you a Canon or Nikon shooter?

Tony,

I agree, she is definitely beautiful, makes your job a lot easier as it is difficult to make her look bad. Looked at your first wedding folder and saw you shoot in Chicago. I am just finishing up law school, so I'm definitely really busy, but let me know if you ever need a hand.

alok

she is gorgeous- perfect for a new 'sample album' :) I have a bride/groom similar to this coming up apr.16th can't wait. I affectionately refer to them as my 'cute couple' It totally helps that they're just all around beautiful- in and out don't you know. ;) we definetly have a very priviledged profession that sometimes gets taken for granted until we come across these people I'll post a photo from the eng. session when I get a chance