Translate

I don't speak Spanish either, but pasting it into Google's translation page gives a rough idea of the content:

S.O.S I have been a pair of day was and last night it observes, before my stupor, that somebody this haciedo rating in my name, giving, mainly, notes bajisimas, without ningun type of criterion nor consideration, to photos that I, you assure it, have not seen. I never put 3 nor 2. When somebody raises a photo is because it considers it good, if I do not catch the reason I think that mio is problem, not to see what she has wanted to trasmitir the author, not of the author. Ademas, I consider that those scores are often used like punishment, by things that nothing they have to do with the estetica, tecnica and originality of the photo. Good, because the person who usurps my name has entertained in distributing almost 800 scores of this type, reason why imaginaros the climbs that this generating the question. I have written when webmaster to see if the situation can be fixed. Meanwhile, I request indiqueis to you the photos that, supposedly, I have rateado in these three ultimos days, to try itself to fix the situation as far as possible. PS To let to me know it in my completes photo or in my portafolios. Please if somebody me agradeceria can translate this text to ingles much.

according to <a href="http://www.freetranslation.com/">Free Translation</a>:

<br><br>

I have been a pair of you gave was and last night observe, before my stupor, that someone this haciedo rating in my name, giving, above all, notes bajisimas, without ningun type of criterion neither consideracion, to photos that I, I assure him you, I have not seen. Never I put 3 neither 2. When someone rises a photo is because considers it good, if I do not grasp the motive I think that is problem mio, by see not what has wanted trasmitir the author, not of the author. Ademas, I consider that those scorings are utilized often as punishment, by things that nothing they have to they do with the estetica, tecnica and originality of the photo. Good, therefore the person that usurps my name has been entertained in distributing almost 800 scorings of this type, for which to imagine you the cabreos that this generating the cuestion. I have written al webmaster to see if can be fixed the situacion. In the meantime, you request me indiqueis the photos that, supposedly, I have stolen in these three ultimos you gave, to try to fix the situacion in the measure of the possible thing.

PD. Causing to know in my finalizes photo or in my briefcase. Please if someone can translate me this text al groins himself him agradeceria a lot.

I've been away for a couple of days and last night I was amazed to see that someone has been posting ratings in my name. These were very low, without any kind of criteria or consideration, to photos that I, I assure you, have not seen. I never give a 3 or 2. When someone submits a photo it is because the person considers it good. If I don't understand the motive I believe the problem is mine, not the author's, for not seeing what the author wanted to say. Furthermore, I believe that these ratings are often used as a punishment, for reasons that have nothing to do with the aesthetics, technique, or originality of the photo. OK, so the person that has stolen my name has had a good time giving almost 800 ratings of this kind and creating a mess. I have written to the webmaster to see if something can be done. In the meantime I ask you to indicate the photos that I supposedly rated in these last three days so that the situation can be remedied as much as possible.

P.S. Please let me know in my last photo or in my portfolios. I would be grateful if someone would translate this text into English.

Somewhere between urban legend and the truth there is an often repeated story about machine translation in the 1960s. American scientists who were working on computer translation of Russian into English tested the English sentence "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak." The machine-generated Russian translation, when put back into English, read something like "The vodka is strong, but the meat is rotten."

We've progressed a bit, but obviously not enough to rely on automatic translation, especially of non-scientific writing.

I hope somebody can help the person who posted the message from Spain.