Feedback appreciated

You have to use a fully qualified URL (Uniform Resource Locator) in the href= field of the link. So href="http://www.mdgfineart.com". Otherise, it just considers it a path relative to the current page and directory. It doesn't care if that path starts www., that meant nothing to it. Computers and protocols are very literal.

This also allows links to things other than web pages.

Nice design and use of boxes and type. The dimensions of your larger photos could be ... well, larger.

The host server is slow. It takes an incredibly long time to render each page plus images that aren't that big. The pages aren't that complex, and it's not heavy with Javascript, Java or plug-ins, so it must be the server.

Nice work, and I enjoyed it, once it finally downloaded, though I'm not a fan of progressive JPGs (I'm probably in the minority on this).

Nice start, but too pretentious (" very experienced", "fine art"). Aside from its subjectivity, do you know what fine art is? You need to think about the masters when you use those kind of words. You might be better off simply calling your site, "Marke Gilbert, Photographer". Good luck. PAA

I am intrigued as to what you want your site to do for you. You have nice

images, and I concur with what others are saying about the speed with which

they open and can be viewed. It is very important to have text on your pages

that search engines "find" your pages and site. I have found this out through

painful experience. Not always the cleanest look, but if you are marketing

your work, make sure folks can find you. Talk to an IT type, they will tell you.