Online image ordering for Clients

mr. li fan

Hello,

I'm a new-starter in wedding photography. I'm looking for an excellent online

image ordering/browsing service provider or intergrated web ordering/browsing

componet for my website.

Do any of you guys have any suggestions of such website/software?

Thank you for your help.

Li

I use Collages.net myself. Works pretty good. Nicely created flash website, and they take care of taking orders, charging the customer, and letting you know what orders you need to fulfill on. You can use your own lab, do it yourself if you have good photo printers, or use online services like Adorama.

Another photographer I know uses pictage.com. They're supposed to be pretty good too, but I don't have a lot of experience with them.

<p>Li, I use smugmug.com - they are fabulously customizable. They take care of taking orders, charging credit card, printing and shipping. All you do is collect the check at the end of the month. If you want to try them, use the link below which includes a coupon code so you get $5 off your subscription price. You will want the Pro subscription so you can set the print pricing and have several pro features activated.<p>

<p><a href="http://www.smugmug.com/?referrer=9OOfBzboPLkjY">SmugMug signup and Coupon</a></p>

<p>Li, this question gets asked several times per week. Next time, please do a search before you post and you will find dozens of great responses on photo.net.</p>

<p>Aaron Lee</p>

Since I have my own website I can put up multiple galleries anytime with the help of Photoshop and just give the address to the client. The client e-mails to me the numbered preferences and I print them. If they choose, I burn it all to dvd so they can see them on their TV.

Jay

• 1 year later...