hasselblad 30mm C, CF and CFI. what is the differences?

ken_goto

i'm trying to buy hassy 30mm fisheye lense. C is going for the cheapest, and CF next.

i know C is the oldest lense that made in those tree, but is there any differences in image

quality? or lense mechanism? please let me know if you know. thanks

A T* coating IS a multicoating! Only a very small number of "C" lenses were not T* coated but I have never seen one pop up on Ebay and I follow it regularly. Optically, they are all identical. The only changes are in the shutter type. The CFi also has improved internal light baffling which I have never heard anyone noticing a difference in test comparisions, other than Zeiss (yet the MTF charts are identical between all the versions).

Most importantly, MAKE SURE ALL FOUR FILTERS ARE INCLUDED. One must always be in place for the lens to yield the best optical quality. The colors include yellow, red, blue and clear (not UV). Also, a tan leather case is standard (along with a key in some cases). Front and rear caps as well. Too many of these lenses show up on Ebay (or elsewhere) not to get one with everything included.

I have the CF version and love it. I only use it on occasion but enjoy it much when I do. The shade is built in to the front of the lens barrel.