db1664878771

I subscribed via PayPal several days ago, and believed that the

subscription would take effect emmediately. I have received

confirmation from PayPal that the payment was made. I have sent

several messages via the "Contact Us" form but seeing "...your

chances of getting a response are practically zero...many messages

go unread," didn't exactly easy my concern. So, thought I'd give

the forum a shot. ~Don Bailey

Don, patience is a virtue in life and especially here on PN. The poor chubster has been waiting over two months for his money order to clear. I will make a brash prediction and say that you will see your little icon in a few days.

Chubb, before you get the award you'll have to say when in January you sent the bucks in.... I sent in my 68 bucks in January, got tired of waiting and did the paypal thing for 25 bucks, which worked almost immediately. They show me good only for 1 year.

I'm gonna meander down to the bank to check out my check. I hope its been cashed cause then I'd be paid up for four years.

I am beat by Steve Larson I think and will take a second place award. I sent my money in January 27 and have been waiting. I dont like ecommerce and thats why I used the mail. I will be a old fart when I get to be a old man because of not liking ecommerce but by then maybe photonet will have made me a subscriber.

Usually, it is practically instantaneous. But sometimes the PayPal notification is a bit delayed. This is often because people pay with e-Checks which have to clear. Sometimes, there is some kind of delay with the credit card processing. And rarely, PayPal has system problems. I don't think photo.net's software has dropped a notification on the floor for a long time, and that wasn't the reason for the delay in this case.

• 2 weeks later...