Cannot Upload Photos

manoj

Just uploaded another one. Absolutely no problems.

All I did was select the image and enter a caption. I didn't do anything else.

I also tried it without entering a caption. Again, absolutely no problems at all.

I'm running Windows XP (home) and uploading from IE 6 via a DSL connection.

Not from here it's not. The page loads fine and uploads an image without any problems. I just tried it again and it's fine. That's 4 uploads in a row with no problems, so it's not likely that I'm just lucky!

I can't dig into the system like Brian can, so I can't look at logs and see what's going on. All I can say is that everything here looks perfectly normal. The page loads fine and the images upload fine.

The problem only affected non-subscribers. I've put in a work around that gives everybody a quota of 25 photos for now. The old system in which gallery quota was based on participation, such as critique requests, ratings received, etc, was corrupted somehow in the database.

The quota for non subscribers used to be 100 photos and i assume this decreased today to 25 photos.What it will happen to the over quota pictures in the galleries?Is the quota going to change to original 100 photos again ?Is it a way to subscribe without using PayPal for the countries that PayPal is not supported?

I hope so ,that it's temporarity because PN it's one of the best photogaleries with all PN systems. I remember i could upload 100 photos ,some times later this limit was larger. It's was pitty if i must deleted my photos in future in order to upload a new photos.

Regards BB , (sorry for my english)