Look how sharp this lens is...

>>"i think the question should be why you took the shot in the first place and then went to all that effort in PS.

PS. did someone kick chucks' cage or is it a**hole day at photo.net?"

good question, Mark...the answer is that it wasnt any effort at all...actually quite amusing. And secondly, like i mentioned earlier, whats even worse than me going to 'all that effort' is the fact that a lot of you, drawn like moths to a flame, respond to my childish antics...

i dont remember where i heard this phrase but i think it applies here:

"Dont believ half of what you hear, and none of what you see..."

..oh yeah, now i remember...Lou Reed. Saw him in B&H not long ago...

anyway...you figure it out for y**rs*lf, Mark

Chuck, no, apparently i don't "get it." I don't agree with you.

THIS thread is stupid, and if you meant for it to prove a point of some sort, there are

countless, more effective ways to do it. Some don't require the wasting of so much server

space, five minutes of photoshop time, Donald's three minutes, and my two minutes of

unrecoverable time (i read faster than Donald).

Chuck -

Back when I was a juvenile delinquent, I actually made some pinhole photos as part of a high school science class, where the instructor was attempting to drill some optics basics into our dumbskulls.

He was emphatic that the foil had to be absolutely unwrinkiled, secured, and that the "pinhole" was, in fact a near-perfect circle on one vertical plane.

As Mark L would coach his clients: "Further, the Deponent Sayeth Not!"

Why are so many rude to each other here?

I like many of these pictures.

Disagreement is possible without the personal sniping

I disagree with much but please this behaviour. You set a really bad example and compared to other threads in photo net i would not want to assiciate with any thing leica if this is typical of all the users.