Does anyone use Bigfolio.com?

colleendonovan

I saw your post Colleen and checked Bigfolio.com out yesterday. I have a satellite modem,

which is normally very fast (not as fast as a cable modem) and their sample websites

seemd very slow to load. Did you find that to be true as well? Personally I am leaning

toward www.digilabs.biz and am planning to take a closer look at www.photoreflect.com...

I am new to this field, and take what I say with a grain of salt, but deep down I know that if

it were my wedding, I would not have the patience to sit in front of a computer and browse

hundreds of pics on a screen, no matter how fats the connection. I would want hard

proofs, ideally 4X6 prints, or at the very least 8.5 X 11 contact sheets with 2X3s on them.

Yeah, they were kind of slow and I have fiber optics out here which is REALLY fast. I can't decide. I use quickalbums.com for proofing right now and they are pretty good, but I would really like a new website and can't decide what to do. I really like the sites they have on bluedomain.com. Who knows. Thanks for your input!!