Does anyone know anything about a Dennis Reggie flash bracket

See it at the site below:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?ci=1&sb=ps&pn=1&sq=desc&InitialSearch=yes&O=SearchBar&A=search&Q=*&shs=Stroboframe+QR66

It is made specifically for the Hasselblad and Bronica cameras and was designed by Reggie when he was using the Hasselblad with a Metz 60CT-4, many years ago. Since it has been droppeed from the Tiffen/Stroboframe website, I guess they are discontinuing it. It is great with the Hasselblad, and is available used on ebay sometimes. Don't know how long B&H is going to stock it.

Good features are--it has a built-in anti-twist feature for the Hasselblad, it is compact in relation to other brackets for medium format, simple, sturdy and can accomodate the Metz type units. It also has an adjustment to tilt the flash forward a little for extreme close-ups.

Hi, the Dennis Reggie flash bracket is made for square format camera. I have used one for years with my Hasselblad. I am to say bye to it & my Hasselblads to change to 645 & digital to photograph weddings. Dennis Reggie is some big shot California wedding photographer who designed a bracket, its a pretty nice non rotating bracket, but for squares or rotating back cameras !