Classic camera with a twist...

Hmm. If I toss the old folder, I can pack an Auto S2 that I have somewhere, in the box, and list that. Then I'll sell the cap separately. Oh, oh, I know: Don't toss the folder. Sell the old folder as a "retro Diana".

Actually, I sent the seller an email this morning, pointing out his error.

On the bidding side, I'm pleased to report that my bids outstanding are in freefall, down from over a hundred to the thirties, with half a dozen leading and maybe one or non likely to win. If this keeps up, people should consider shorting Ebay stock.

$10 seems about right but I know some people who might spend $10 for a minty original box which can sometimes up the value of a camera you already own. The Konica manual might be worth that much to the right person.

Still, I'll give the guy some credit...at least his product shots are CLOSE to being in focus...some of the shots I have seen on "this well-known auction site" are dreadful.

To answer your question: Who would know less than this guy? The person who buys it!

Folks, I was the only bidder so I won the whole thing. I mean the Foldex-20, Konica box and manual. I don't have a use for the cap but hey for $9.99, can't complain. I also sent e-mails to the seller and got no answer so I called the number listed before I placed my bid. I learned they are specialized in toys so they sell what is the picture even if it doesn't match. I called again after the bid ended and they re-assured me they are shipping the Foldex-20 to me. Not a bad deal after all. Will let you know as soon as I get the camera, I would be happy to post some pictures. Cheers,